Pros and Cons of Marijuana
Marihuana also known as cannabis is a plant and herb that contains psychotropic ingredients that is most commonly used as a drug. For centuries this drug/ herb has been consumed medically by different societies and cultures around the globe. It has been used for various medical purposes for the treatment of chronic pains, asthma, migraines and many other diseases. There have been several debates to legalize marijuana in developed countries especially United States. However, marijuana is still used in many other countries for medical purposes like New Zealand, Canada, and Belgium. Still World Health Organization (WHO) has listed Marijuana as rigorously controlled drug.
Advantages of Marijuana
Marihuana have been used for medical purposes. Doctors prescribe it during the treatment of arthritis, epilepsy, nausea and Alzheimer’s diseases. Research shows that without tobacco, smoking of marijuana could not harm lungs. It is helpful for the relief of muscular pains especially during paralysis and sclerosis. Although marijuana is the cause of cancer however it also helps in the treatment of HIV/AIDs and other cancer related diseases. It has several positive effects and has been used for centuries prescribed my medical professionals.
Disadvantages of Marijuana
Marijuana medically known as cannabis has numerous negative effects on mind and body. It is a harmful drug that can cause immediate and prolonged effects. It directly effects the memory, weakens the coordination and stability of mind. High level of intake of marijuana could frequent memory loss, instability, deceptiveness and fallacy. The effects of marijuana are imparted to the child during pregnancy. The effect on body, it could lower the blood pressure and cause abrupt heart attacks than usual. It is also the basis of chronic coughs, immune system, lungs infections and damage tissues. Once it is consume, it makes person addictive and abusive.
Many medical professionals believe that marijuana is a cheaply available substance for patients so it should be legally allowed for prescription worldwide. Marijuana is widely research topic but still long term adverse / risky effects of marijuana are unclear. Majority of people still prefer it for quick relief from the pains and diseases. Research shows easily availability of marijuana could cause several abusive and insignificant effects on society. There is a need for rich research on this topic, so that it could be better recommended marijuana as positively used drug or harmfully impactful.
Essay guides & manuals
- Take your time in order to complete a quality Doctoral thesis
- Research papers on abortion: what are the main ideas
- Pay special attention to an essay topic while writing your paper
- A Man For All Seasons: how to craft a brilliant paper
- Why do people need using online academic writing companies
- How to proofread your paper in order to get an excellent grade
- Finding a good thesis writing service
- Composing a 5 paragraph essay without a hitch: vital advice
- Medical research paper tips: following professional advice
- Surfing the Net in search of a cheap research project
- Handling APA rules: How to make your research paper look better
- What do people expect to get from academic essay writing services?
- How to write an excellent academic paper about Ancient Greece
Use these academic guides to write better essays, research papers, term papers, theses and dissertations. Remember that we do not charge for our services, so enjoy professional college writing help for free.